We have specialists fur cleaning services. Upon receipt we review and inspect the quality of the garment for tears or moth damage. We will then review with our client.
- The lining will be hand cleaned or replaced when necessary.
- Every garment will go through UV Ozone cleaning before your fur is placed in a large drum filled with sawdust and an environmental cleaning solution, where the oils and dirt is removed.
- The fur is then vacuumed and steamed
- The garment then is treated with an anti moth finish, which lasts up to a year
- The final process is to ensure the fur bounces back where the garment to put through a electrical plate.
- We recommend you keep your garment in a breathable clothing bag which we will provide.Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com